Nada e**y/Good Ol' Fashion Questions

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nada e**y/Good Ol' Fashion Questions
From: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:44:10 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well! Who needs a roaring fire for your chestnuts when there's such warmth
on the list <G>, anyhow I have a couple of questions, and a request.

When I bought the Midget, the interior was completely missing, save for an
odd panel or two, and the seats! Therefore, I'm trying to determine what
the interior 'b' posts are covered with. Vinyl or carpet?

Re: Tires & sizes (which matters, they tell me). Originals are 145/13s,
I've been reading the thr...er, on-going dialogue regarding 155s, 165s etc.
My '77 is presently wearing a bad set of 'slave' wheels and tires, 145s.
I'd like to go up to 155s - the question is this, what brand is
recommended. On my MGBs, I'm running Pirelli P4s - again, all street use.

And, finally, a couple of requests - anyone have some spare windshield
screws - specifically the ones across the top of the windshield. I seem to
be missing 3! And, I'm attempting to locate a pair of the tonneau
rail/hardtop mounting flanges/brackets, and appropriate hardware - and
while I'm at it, a set of tonneau bars, not concerned about condition,
except they be un-bent and restorable.

Whew.

Thanks in advance,

Terry