Re:

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:01:37 EST
Cc: donb@flashnet.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/08/1999 2:25:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Subj:
 Date:  11/08/1999 2:25:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  fisher@hctc.net (Albert F Jones)
 Sender:    owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 To:    RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net

 Hello Robert,

    I find myself in the embarassing position of possibly having to postpone
 our event for this week.  As I speak we have .................NO WATER.  I
 still don't know what is wrong - the pump appears to be working, and so far
 we have dug up enough pipe to run it to Comfort, never mind the house,
 without any evidence of the break - if that is the problem.  We are still
 waiting for the 'Well Man' to arrive for his diagnosis.  $$$$$$$

    We had to go to Comfort to buy water just to wash the dishes, never mind
 make a pot of coffee.  The loos don't flush, and no-one can take a bath.
 No laundry, either, and it is Monday after all.

    I'll keep you posted as I know anything.

 Elizabeth

Don't worry.  I have a non refundable airline ticket, but I can change it for
a small fee if I have to.

Keep in mind though, that the water problem is no problem to us.  We can stay
in a motel anywhere in a
60 mile radius.  That was our original plan anyway.

Also, Maybe we could help with the plumbing.  Two experienced DIYers...and my
cousin DonBubba manages the maintenance of several hundred buildings in
Dallas.

Let me know if we can come and help, or if we need to replan.

Thanks,

Robert Houston