Re: turbo anyone?

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, kturk@ala.net, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: turbo anyone?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
No need for superconductors.  We do magnetic bearing
cooling turbines for aircraft.  We have the patent on
the technology, so I could tell you how it's done, but
I'd have to kill you.

Actually, they are electromagnets.  Sense position,
and control magnetic field to maintain position.
Magnetic field weakens, position changes, so you
increase current to restore magnetic field to what you
need to maintain position.  All with less 'lectricity
than a shop light.