RE: Signing off for awhile

To: "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Signing off for awhile
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:00:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's not the asking that's probably taking the time.  It's probably more
that she realizes that she now has her claws firmly imbedded in the poor guy
and can now have less tolerance for things like the MGs, or at least the MG
friends.  Isn't that how it goes?

It probably went something like this:  "You spend too much time on that damn
computer with those dorky people who only talk about cats, cars, and that
Frank Zappa guy.  I want you to spend more time with me me me.  I can't plan
this wedding alone, you know.  And can you PLEASE get at least one of those
death traps running so we can sell it and get a bigger wedding hall and
fancier photographer?  I always wanted a nice picture album and 10 hours of
wedding video from a 3 hour wedding!!  My friends would just love to spend
all their time watching them with _US_"

LOL

Michael -> Tongue planted firmly in cheek.  Flame away....

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |