Re: 75 th Grill Badge

To: grunt2@adelphia.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75 th Grill Badge
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:39:29 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
grunt2@adelphia.net writes:

<< OK the Manf. says go on the Grill Badge, Said its no problem.
 It will be similar to the Silverstone pin, Not exact but close so to
 avoid the
 problem of using someones design. I have also asked the MC Club to give
 us the Ok. They should be  $35.00 to $40.00 and very high quality.
  Anyone whom has not expressed an intrest and would like to. Let me know
 at grunt2@adelphia.net  Thanks Carl >>

Hi Carl,

I'm interested but would like to see the badge first.  Can the design be
posted on the web like Tody did with the T-shirts?  You don't have to open it
up to design discussions, but you should post the image so we can all look in
awe and be inspired.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget