Re: RE: laugh if you want ...

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: laugh if you want ...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:51:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
no they vent no gas...lots of us 4X4 owners have em and they bounce around the
engine compartment with out spilling... its great. the only down side is that
its a
tad pricy... but worth it. My optima is still looking brand new.

I got a regulary battery for my sprite... I just re-built the battery tray and
got
a BIG plastic one... not that great of a solution considering I spent a week
re-constructing the battery tray\firewall.... not happy... I gotta do something
about that.