Fancy suspensions

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fancy suspensions
From: "Nathaniel J. Leon" <connectcds@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:51:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To All:

I have seen a number of trailing arm suspension for Frogeye Sprites. I
am interested in installing one under my Froggy with a coresponding dual
wish bone front suspension. Is there any one of the list that has
detailed drawings or designs for either of these two supsensions or even
a dual wishbone rear suspension that they would be willing to share.

If not suspensions drawings full an engineering drawing set for a froggy
would also be nice so I could design my own with out going through all
the work of developing the drawings for the sprite itself.

Niel Leon  with Mr. Hyde in staysis (heart being prepared for tansplant)