Re: parts

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: parts
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:53:40 EST
Cc: dpc@ai.mit.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix--

No--usually it holds up the order for a day or two longer, but every time I
have indicated that I would accept nothing but USA and English made parts that
is all I received.  If they had sent them I would have only returned them as
would have been my right to do since I specified USA/English made.

One caveat, however, some people on the list have said that some things
actually made in Taiwan have been stamped made in England.   I am not sure how
to tell the difference, if that is the case.

--David