Time to move on!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Time to move on!
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@mail.metro.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:50:00 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

It seems that after considerable probing, soul-searching and number
crunching I must condem the old girl to "has been" status. She is
unfortunately a victim of the big "C". Yup...cancer has claimed another. I
now seek one who is in better health, one with a firmer body and better
headlights. A chassis with fewer stretch marks and better skin. It has been
a very good relationship, and I will miss her, but a guy's gotta do what a
guy's gotta do... and that is to find a new love!

Sooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Yes Cindy...this is painfull for me as well, but...
anyone in the Northern California area have a solid rust-free Sprite MKIV
body-shell for sale?  Ours is a dependable daily driver, and we also have a
parts car, now all we need is a good platform for all of our pieces.

I hope you will forgive my lame attempt at a little humor and this broadcast
of a "Want Ad" through the list, but we have tried the usual classifieds
without much success.

If anyone thinks they might have what we are looking for, please give us an
e-mail.

Thanks,

Bill & Cindy