thread about Sebring and Speedwell Sprites

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: thread about Sebring and Speedwell Sprites
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:47:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think this thread about Sebring-Speedwell Sprites is getting too long.
I've learned a lot in the last 24 hours. But I can see that many listers
may be getting bored of this and I don't blame them. I volunteer to do
some work over the next couple of weeks and get back to the list with a
summary of what I've found. Here's what I'm going to do:

- read John Sprinzel book "Spritely Years" from cover to cover
- talk to the owners of the "white car", the "red car", and the "silver
car", I know how to get ahold of all of them. I will report on just what
they really are.
- summarize what is available today from original equipment suppliers
(if any) or from the modern Speedwell.

Anyone with information to share with me on these subjects can email me
directly off list. After I publish my findings, interested parties can
comment to me off list also.

Many thanks for all the fascinating feedback,

Daniel T.