Re: 175/60HR13

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 175/60HR13
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:32:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Falken's are great tyres. The FK7U is a terrific all round tyre. Good
life, good grip and good in the wet. One guy (Steve Schmidt) even used
them on the track at the Healey International Commemorative Race (see
the current issue of PDLJMPR)

Falken also make a 6 and a 5 series (5 is stickier than 6 which is stickier
than 7). I use the 7s on my tow cars (Rover SD1, Ford falcon).

You can also get the GRB RS410S which is a high performance competition
tyre that lots of people use on road rally competition.

They also represent fantastic value for money.

The manufacturer is OHTSU

Mike