Re: Minilite Pricing

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Minilite Pricing
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:05:27 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The $192 price was for new "Real" Minilites made by the current iteration of
the company. The price was from the only US distributor that I could find,
Mainstreet Motorsports in CT. e-mail and messages left at the company's UK
web site have not been answered. It's a moot point for me now. I found a
great deal on a set of Panasport Minilite replicas that was too good to pass
up.

Larry Miller