Re: was RE: Carbs now bugeyes

To: Curt Oliver <coliver@cyberhighway.net>
Subject: Re: was RE: Carbs now bugeyes
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <ljohnson@cit.gu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:48:33 +1000 (EST)
Cc: Herold Faulkner <faulkner@redshift.com>, "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Maybe when I win the lottery :)

But you guys should come down here if you haven't seen the place.
I drove to work this morning with the roof off, sun shining (but
not too hot), cool breeze, just perfect!  The people are pretty
friendly too ;)

Leigh Ellen Johnson
red '62 Mark II Sprite - 'Ebony'

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants"  Isaac Newton

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Curt Oliver wrote:

> I have seven, I'll deliver one down uder if you pick up the freight and MY
>airfare
> and accommodations and slip anothershrimp on the barbie.
>
> Curt

<cut>