For Bugeyes Only

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For Bugeyes Only
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:53:12 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Little Bugeye (ripped off from Little GTO)

Sitting at a stop light just raring to go, thinks it's a Corvette or a GTO
When up pulls a Triumph that's a little too slow, whoa whoa
Little Triumph gonna shut you down
When I turn it on, wind it up, blow it out, Bugeye go.

Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Go Go little Bugeye go.

Got a 1380 and a Datsun 5-speed,  dual Weber's if you know what I mean.
Screams through the corners, blasts down the stray a ates,
Little Triumph gonna shut you down
When I turn it on, wind it up, blow it out, Bugeye go.

Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Go Go little Bugeye go.

Crusin down the highway not goin too slow
When along pulls a Cobra that's wantin to go oh oh
Little Cobra gonna shut you down
When I turn it on, wind it up, blow it out, Bugeye go.

Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Go Go little Bugeye go.

Well I got on the throttle really gave it the gas
The Cobra hit it and started to pass
Little Bugeyes sure can dream, but Cobras can be mean
When it  turned it on, wound it up, blew it out, and kicked my ass.

Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Whoa Whoa little Bugeye go
Go Go little Bugeye go.

>From a man without enough work to keep him busy.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Being Painted, Building Wiring Harness)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (948, 5-Speed,1-Wire Alternator, and still Willie
Nelson)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis