[Fwd: Midget]

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Midget]
From: Chris Stevenson <minor@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:27:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

--- Begin Message ---
To: "morris@autox.team.net" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget
From: Chris Stevenson <minor@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:53:24 -0800
                                                        Hi everybody
 I was out in the pile of parts to see, what did I actually have of
weird things out there. And guess what I found!!. A rebuild radiator for
a MG Midget -73. I don`t drive a Midget, so I think I`m better off
selling it. So do I hear an offer on 100 bucks for a rebuild radiator??.
I should maybe mention that a Midget -73 (NO SMOG), with a very straight
body and no rust, without engine/gearbox/pumpkin will follow with the
radiator (perfect subject for a Mazda RX 7 drivetrain-swap). The
radiator is located 2 hours north of Sacramento, Ca.
    Best regards
        Chris
 PS. Doesn`t obo mean: or bid over ???.

--- End Message ---