5.2x13Dunlop Gold Seals

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, BRUCE48127@aol.com, bugide@tfs.net
Subject: 5.2x13Dunlop Gold Seals
From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:50:49 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Got a call yesterday from I think Universal Tire.  They are getting ready to
place an order for the 5.2 x 13 Dunlop Goldseal tires that are now again being
reproduced...this time not in Zimbabwa (sp).  Thought that if we ordered
enough we could get a better deal...no idea what that might be.  The price
from England direct is $90.00 ea.US plus $22.00 each shipping to Kennedy
airport, NYC.  Certainly would be easier not having to go to Kennedy to pick
up tires just to save a few coins.
PS:  Bruce, please pass on to Brian
George marinos
Sprite AN6 MKII