Re: Rust bucket (seats)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Rust bucket (seats)
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 09:20:43 -0800
Cc: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>, Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>, b-evans@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Macy wrote:

Nory,
I've had great success with a product called Marine-tex.
It's a 2 part mix, putty and catalyst
It is used around marinas and boatyards and is even good underwater
for hull cracks and patches.
It comes in several sizes can be drilled or tapped and is a close to
steel as I've seen.
I'm in RI and it's available at almost all boat hardware shops and
thru numerous catalogues as well.
If u need more info contact me via email.
Regards
Alan