Thanks for everything!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks for everything!
From: jphender@inav.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:01:02 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Many thanks to Rich, Larry, Les, Roger and Nory for their help with the
carb cleaning questions!

TO ALL:
Although I've never met any of you Great Sages of the Spridgets, I have
benefitted greatly from your experience.  My '69 spent 10 years moving
from storage garage to storage garage in pieces until I ran across Les
Myer's site last spring.  Now I have a really great hobby.  Soon I'll have
a really great car!

With information from the websites and this group I have avoided some
major trouble.  I have two QUARTS of DOT3 brake fluid on the shelf if
anyone needs any ;-).  (That was a close one!)  I will be torqueing the
head bolts after 500 miles, I'll be buying an oil cooler and priming the
oil pump before attempting to start her, etc.

I have not detected the slightest amount of snobbery among these
enthusiasts.  All I get is great information, a healthy helping of
enthusiasm and usually a good chuckle!

Hoping to contribute someday, I give you my sincere thanks!

Jim Hendrson

HAN9U78817G, '69 Sprite MKIV