Re: [Spits] dash cap

To: "'dave n'" <dave@ranteer.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] dash cap
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:47:38 -0500
I did a dash cap 15 years ago, and have no complaints.  I trimmed the areas
where the splits in the dash had risen up first.  I removed the demister
vents and ashtray, and reinstalled them after laying the cap in place.  I
didn't bother to glue the cap down, just used the vents to hold it.  Doesn't
look "original" but looks decent to me.
BillG