[Spits] Spitfire vintage race car package for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Spitfire vintage race car package for sale
From: "Joe Guinan" <spitfirejoe@email.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:58:08 -0400
I made a strong effort to buy this car, trailer, and spares package but have
had to pull the plug on the deal. Thought I should help the owner spread the
word of its availability. It's a beauty of a car, well and sensibly built,
nicely finished, very presentable and reliable. B If I could have made the
finances work, I'd be the owner in about two weeks. B Fate intervened, and I'll
have to redouble work on the ex-SCCA car to have it ready for spring Driver's
Training.

The car is in the Boulder, CO. area. B Photos of the entire package can be seen
on FLICKR at;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99588681@N02/sets

I can answer some questions, but am certainly not an authority on this car. B
The owners are Steve and Renee Von Roenn and can be reached via email at
wolf776gang@comcast.net

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

Spitfires@autox.team.net