[Spits] Free Concerts - Hamden, CT; Ridgefield, CT; Convent Station, N

Subject: [Spits] Free Concerts - Hamden, CT; Ridgefield, CT; Convent Station, NJ; Newton, NJ; Boston, MA
From: jimmuller at rcn.com (Jim Muller)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:05:13 -0400
On 27 Jun 2011 at 22:19, John T. Blair wrote:

> As most of you know, my son is in the Army and plays Clarinet
> for The Army Field Band.  They are going to be putting on some
> shows around the 4th of July.

I did not know that.  Alas, we will be in competition, sort of.  As
some of you know, I also play music (bluegrass, SouthernRail.com) and
we will be playing at the Mineral Springs Bluegrass Festival,
Stafford Springs, CT this weeked.  Also a free concert in Hanover, MA
on Sunday evening, and in Concord, MA Monday July 4 as part of
Concord's festivities on Emerson Field.

Be safe, everybody!
--
Jim Muller