Re: [Spits] Indicator electrical question

To: "Jeff" <fishplate@charter.net>,"Jim Cullen"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Indicator electrical question
From: ccullen16@cogeco.ca
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:57:58 -0400
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have power going to the switch, which is what made
me think that the problem is somewhere at
the switch.

As an aside - one of the things that confuses me though is that the electrical
diagram that shows power being brought to
the hazard switch for the turn indicator circuit also shows that there is an
additional wire attached to the same prong
on the hazard switch that then goes to the brake light circuit. My car isn't
set up like that.

Thanks Jim

> Have you got power on the green wire going into the switch from the fuse?
>
> Jeff Scarbrough
> Corrosion Acres, Ga.

Spitfires@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html