[Spits] GT6 Upgrades

To: NASS Spitfire <nass@yahoogroups.com>, Spitfire List
Subject: [Spits] GT6 Upgrades
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I might have an opportunity to go out on a TRack next fall in our '68 GT6.

I'm told it would be a good idea to upgrade the stup axles up front.  Is it
necessary for mild driving on a track.  I won't be going as fast as the car
will go as I'm a novice.  Should I be that concerned about the front axles?
What about the rear hubs?  I'll be installing the camber compensator as it a
MK1.

What else?  Cooling as always been a problem with this particular car.

Cheers,

Todd