[Spits] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Transmission installation Update

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Transmission installation Update
From: "Jim Cullen" <ccullen16@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:07:26 -0400
Just wanted to update that I got the transmission back in. The trick was
suspending a rope "cradle" from one of the beams in my garage to bear the
weight of the front end of the tranny as I guided the little bugger home.
This seemed to work better then trying to use my wheeled hydraulic jack to
support the tranny. It is a strategy I will definitely use if I need to
undertake this job in the future.

Thanks for all the help and especially for the overwhelming opinion that
patience is the main ingredient in accomplishing this task. Knowing this
made the W.H.I.M.'s (What Have I Missed) much less likely to cause me to
force something.Everything is back together now and I am enjoying a much
deserved Ale.

Jim Cullen
1974 Spitfire