[Spits] Part Needed

Subject: [Spits] Part Needed
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 03:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
For all out there, we finally have had time to get the wobbling axles fixed. As
many of you suggested, it was the u-joints and the clips were too thin, thus
they were not centered right.

no we have a problem with the back of the keyswitch assembly, its coming apart.
We have an assembly for a 76 spitty, but need one for this 79 1500 as it has
more wires...I  thought the keyswitch was one piece, but I was shown that it is
just pushed into the main body of the switch in the rear of it.

Everything that goes to that wiring has been acting totally Lucus for some time
and Henry wants to get it fixed.

After looking around catalogs, it appears this is not available for a 79... but
did see ones up to 76.

So, if anyone has one of these from a junked out late model, please let us
know.....

Thanks...

Donald and Henry