[Spit] HS4 vs CD150 choke cable.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spit] HS4 vs CD150 choke cable.
From: "The Family Jefferson" <pnhnt@insight.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:46:37 -0400
Hi All,

I replaced a CD150 Stromberg (with manual choke) for a set of HS4s
carburetors. I have managed to get the cable connected, but it seems to take
pulling it out all the way to keep the car running (between 1500 & 2000
rpm).

Is there a difference between the Stromberg and HS4 choke cables?

Thanks,

R/

Howard

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]

===     http://www.vtr.org