Seven TRIUMPH letters

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven TRIUMPH letters
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:09:06 -0500
Hello

I have two sets of Seven TRIUMPH letters to be install in front on bonnet
and on the rear trunk lid, hole do not exist since I have a MK3, and I do
not think that the MK3 had these letters.
Can someone tell me the distance between the beginning of letter T and the
end of letter H. I made some test with AutoCAD and if you install them to
make a large TRIUMPH it does not read well, and to narrow set up is not
better. I am sure that someone had to install these letters, and have found
a perfect way to stretch these TRIUMPH letters for a nice looking.

Have a nice day
P-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org