TR:Spitfire - Air Shocks

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR:Spitfire - Air Shocks
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:20:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello

I installed Monroe Max-Air Airshocks last night and
noticed they really did not lift much, maybe 1.5" - 2"
tops. I do not want it jacked way up like a Camaro or
anything, I just thought they would lift higher.

I will recheck the lines to make sure they are not too
tight and the joints and allowing air in.

I also noticed they go from 55psi to 0 really fast by
just barley letting air back out and they fill up very
quick to (that is with a compressor set on 90psi).

Thanks
Shane

===     http://www.vtr.org