Spitfire 1500 Hardtop installed.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire 1500 Hardtop installed.
From: "The Family Jefferson" <pnhnt@insight.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:26:50 -0400
Hi all,

Well, Columbus had a bit of snow today. So that was my first sign that I
should get the hard top back on my 75 Spitfire 1500.

After my neighbor helped me center it and bolt it down (6 bolts in all), It
does not look right for some reason. Particularly in the front. It looks too
tall.

It does not appear to be obstructed. And the seals appear to be intact.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

R/

Howard

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]

===     http://www.vtr.org