Rumbling GT6+

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rumbling GT6+
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:56:40 EDT
Hey Guys,
I am back into the GT6+.  The passenger side rear rotoflex axle has a  hump
in it whilst turning the hub with the car on jack stands.  No doubt  this is
not right a very well could be the source of the rumble at speed I am  having.
You can see it not running true at all by rotating the  wheel. The drivers side
is true.  I am thinking the worst case is a  bent axle from the diff to the
coupling, but the u-joint may be "off", the  coupling bad or the bearings may
be bad.  Understand that everything  is new. Help!  VTR is fast approaching and
GT6 is the featured  Marque.
Thanks,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org