Tie Bar (Outter) and Tie Bar (Upper)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Tie Bar (Outter) and Tie Bar (Upper)
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:52:05 -0400
I bought my Spitfire MK3 1970 unassembled and I am stuck with two pieces Tie
Bar (Outer) 632489 and Tie Bar (Upper) 716967 from catalog pictures it see
to go somewhere between the steering column and the dash but it is
impossible for me to find where and how exactly these two pieces are
attached there. Can someone help me please? I know it might tricky to
explain with no picture but if I can get help I will be a happy man. And for
all you a very nice day.
Paul-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org