re ; Problems with Miata seats

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re ; Problems with Miata seats
From: "Dave Simpson" <dsimpson@ncweb.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 17:20:14 -0400
To Gregg & Spit list

I just finished putting a set of Miata seats and have the same problem, I
did cut off the ends of the seat rails (by the pins) and drilled holes in
the floor to get them as low as possible, but ended up putting a 3/8' spacer
on the back bolts to get some more front & back travel, and I am not really
happy with the seating position but really like the headrest speakers, if it
wasn't for the headrest speaker I would be going back to the stock seats,
which I am keeping just in case
And I am only 5'3"

David R Simpson
76 spitfire