RE: Starting trobles

To: "'Thomas Dertz'" <thomas.dertz@creo.no>,
Subject: RE: Starting trobles
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:05:53 -0400
Do you have spark?  Pull one of the sparkplug wires off of the plug and hold
(with insulated pliers) near a good ground (engine head) and see if there is
a spark when the ignition key is switched on.  If not, check the coil,
distributor, ignition switch, etc.

Do you have fuel?  Disconnect the input fuel line from the carbs and
redirect the fuel pump output into a clean mayo jar.  Try to start.  You
should see fuel coming out of the fuel line.  If not, work backwards towards
the fuel tank.

Good luck.