Re: Upper Bonnet Seal?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upper Bonnet Seal?
From: george.r.parker@att.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:34:11 +0000
My car has two small U-shaped "bumpers" which keep the bonnet from rubbing on
the upper cowl bodywork.  Of course, I can't find it in my TRF catalog now,
which surprises me because I thought I bought replacements of these from TRF
many years ago.  But it's simple - picture a 2" length of rubber fuel hose with
a slit cut down the length.  Press over the lip of the bonnet and Voila!  You
have yourself a little bumper.  My car has only two, one at each outer end of
the lip.  Does that help at all??
--
George P.
NASS #290