Re: Drive It Day - this Sunday

To: "Gosling, Richard" <r.gosling@penspen.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Drive It Day - this Sunday
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:14:44 -0700
I'll be driving Huxley (the fuel injected Mk1) a lot this weekend.  I am
participating in the British European Auto year that is starting in Phoexix,
AZ and will wind around Northwest AZ, stopping in Flagstaff and returning to
Phoenix on Sunday.

I am praying for good weather and no breakdowns!  :)

Joe