Ultra bizzarre paint photography problem

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Ultra bizzarre paint photography problem
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:29:35 -0400
This is REALLY weird. I got the second coat of clear laid down just a few
moments ago. Trying to photo graph the color...I still can't capture what it
looks like. It's a blue base, with a green pearl thrown in.  On the first
clear coat, I also added a bit of green pearl. The next two coats were
straight clear.  I need to let it dry, then I'll wet sand it and buff it.

Take a look at the four pics at http://www.teglerizer.com/latest_update.html
(who needs tinyurl.com when you can do it yourself with a simple re-direct
:-)

None of the pics show the color right. Both my camera as well as Gails' do
the exact same thing. The pearl simply plays massive tricks on the camera.

Even worse...try printing out the page, and anyone coming to the MANTT
session on 4/22/06 can compare it to the car.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com

===     http://www.vtr.org