Ragtop woes

To: spitfires@autox.team.net (Spitfires)
Subject: Ragtop woes
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:45:37 +0000
I realized a few days ago that my ragtop has a bit of a misalignment, and it
did a bit of damage to boot. Ugh.

The center-of-the-window mounting screw thingy scraped a bit against the
passenger side window, making some annoying rattle sounds. Yet the drivers side
is just perfectly clear of the window, but still makes a seal.

Anyways, the real question is should I go cloth or vinyl ragtop this time? What
are the advantages and disadvantages? I was recommended convertibletops.net for
buying, but wondering what the general consensus is.

I'd like to be able to drive the Spit in the rain again, especially with how
wet this summer was. The holes near the side windows prevented this.

--
http://infaux.net

===     http://www.vtr.org