Fw: Update...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Update...
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:46:30 -0400
Oppps forgot to remove the darn 'trailer'.  Senior momemt.
L.

I'm sorry but this is making me fall of the floor laughing.....:-)
Yes, just last week I looked at a 'top of the line' maco job and I was
speechless.
You always get what you paid for, but then maybe, some people don't expect
much.
Liv
Ottawa, Ont.