Door handles?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Door handles?
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:16:17 +0000
Hello all,
  I am in the process of doing the final strip down on the Spitfire for
final body work and painting.  Ran into a couple problem areas here and
there though.  Is it possible to get the door handles off without taking
apart the entire door latch assembly?  My manual got buried somewhere when i
moved.  I am also going to be buying all new gaskets for the exterior
(headlights, turn lamps, brake lights, etc.).  Does anyone sell a set like
this for the whole car?  Or am i going to have to buy each individually?
  Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit MKIII