RE: Spitfire & Literary Award

To: "'Martin Cox'" <martinecox@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire & Literary Award
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:28:41 +0100
Not only very dodgy writing, but not too well-informed on Spitfire carbs: As
we all know, if a Spitfire has a Stromberg carb then it's only got one of
them - he should have been dreaming of SUs.  And there's not much
'adjustment' in the oil damper caps, they just need tightening down!

Oh dear, my mind is heading down all sorts of dodgy routes, I'd better stop
now...

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.