RE: Classic Motorsports - wind up key

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Classic Motorsports - wind up key
From: "Bill Miller \(LBC's\)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:09:53 -0500
I thought about putting on of these on my spit.
http://www.windupkey.com/

But I need the $50 in parts more than this....
Looks kinda neat though....

Gant Products, (now defunk) out of Germany in
1967 was the first company to offer those 'keys' You could buy them right at
the VW
dealership!   I owned two of them... back it the
day.... when I owned 17 running (and tagged) VW bugs all at he same time.