Spitfire hardtop

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire hardtop
From: "Frank Drummond" <frankd8000@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:41:33 -0500
Can someone out there with a square tail factory hardtop give me dimensions on
the small covered panels that cover the post just behind the windows.  I guess
that's the "B" post.  The panel is part number 632254 in the TRF parts manual
on page 63 and is on page 57 of the VB catalog but not numbered.  It's the
panel above the black mounting bracket for the softop.

Does the panel go under the black trim piece around the door and trianglular
window or butt up against it.

We are rebuilding the hardtop after 15 years without it and this senior
citizen's memory doesn't recall what it originally looked like.

Thank you folks.

Frank Drummond