Re: Deleting an OD

To: docnugent@yahoo.com ("M D \"Doc\" Nugent"), spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deleting an OD
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:10:11 -0400
In a message dated 7/28/2004 2:00:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "M D \"Doc\"
Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com> writes:

>I have a '72 Spit with OD, and someone here would like
>to buy the OD.  Before I proceed, what would I need
>that I don't have to run the car WITHOUT the OD?
>
>I'm aware that I'd need a longer non-OD driveshaft
>(propshaft), but is there anything else I'd have to
>change?

=====

Presumably, you're selling a complete gearbox with the OD installed and then
putting in your car a complete non-OD gearbox? Your buyer will need the rear
mount and the driveshaft (propeller shaft), as well as all the associated
wiring, etc. You'll also have to get the "regular" rear mount for the gearbox
(shouldn't be difficult to find).

--Andy Mace