RE: Watertown recycle facility

To: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Watertown recycle facility
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:32:56 -0400
Livia,  That's probably Fred Petroske in Chaumont, NY (about 15 miles WNW
of Watertown).  I've never been there (though I spend the summer on the
eastern shore of  L. Ontario only about 40-50 miles south of Chaumont).  He
used to advertise in Hemmings, and claimed lots of Triumph parts, but
apparently his main interest is Jags.  Try his website at
www.mostlybritish.com for further info.

Cheers, Ree G.