Re: Wacko Speedo?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wacko Speedo?
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:04:08 -0700
Bob... the only thing I can think of is. pinching the speedo cable
slightly. The torque of the engine is twisting the body slightly to pinch
the cable.  This may point to a sagging body,  or need for a new cable
sheath. inspect the cable path from the transmission up and see if it being
pinched anywhere.  It may be this simple.

anyone else? got a better idea??

cheers
Marv