Re: Three Rail Transmission

To: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Subject: Re: Three Rail Transmission
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:27:46 -0500
Hello,

I have a spare 3-rail tranny for my '72 that is in great shape except that the
case is cracked.
If you end up selling off most of the internal bits, I might be interested in
just the case.

Same message to everybody else:  If you have just a three-rail case, or a
completely-trashed
(except for the case, of course) three-rail tranny for sale, let me know.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit