Wanted....Ampmeter insert (Smiths)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Wanted....Ampmeter insert (Smiths)
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:20:42 EDT
Hi all, I wonder if someone could help me. I would like to purchase, swap, or
whatever the insert that goes into the Smiths Amp meter. It is the piece of
tin that sits directly behind the glass and it has a very small tag at the top,
it just says Smiths on it.
I have a picture on my webpage should anyone wish to look at it.  Thanks

          http://www.members.tripod.com/johnzissler/webs/insert/index.htm

Happy Spitting / Heralding........(John in the UK)
Spitfire MkII  now in its primer stages
Spitfire MkIII donor car
Emails sent and received are scanned by a resident Virus programme
                    AVG Virus Protection by  WWW.Grisoft.com