Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home

To: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:51:26 +0100
Yeah... true... I finally found out yesterday that the other guy is
actually insured... I was a bit worried that he wasn't....

Got some more info on the engineers report.... it's "beyond economical
repair" and he valued it at #1,600 - and the salvage worth #0....

I guess I had better get out my TSSC valuation certificate and the
mountain of receipts that I have....

James