1999 GMC 1500 4X4 for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1999 GMC 1500 4X4 for sale
From: "Chris crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:48:43 -0400
I don't want to bomb the list but I want to offer my Burb to the Spit
list before I give it up to the blood thirsty dealer, I'm trading it on
a 2002 Quad cab as I miss my pick-up box.

1999 GMC 1500 350 CID 4 X 4
60,450 miles
Silver exterior/ grey interior
LT- Leather, heated seats, CD/tape, power everything, new front brakes,
good tires, towing package, etc.

Autotrader has them for $18,600 to $19,900, even the dealer I'm talking
with has one with 15,000 more miles and they are asking $19,900!
I'll take $17,500

But you need to call me soon as I'm doing to do this tonight or
tomorrow (assuming the wife says yes) and I'll just keep the Burb until
we could get together.

Chris Crisenbery work (517) 783-0710