Radiator Recore Cost?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Recore Cost?
From: Adam Rodnitzky <arodnitzky@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

Fixed my Spitfire's fuel delivery problem (turned out
to be a bad pump), and took the car for its first
drive in a couple of weeks. Upon returning, I let the
car idle and opened the hood to take a look at the
fuel flow through the glass gas filter. Well, the fuel
flow was fine; however, a pinhole leak had developed
in the radiator and a fine stream of coolant was
squirting out the front of the radiator.
Which leads me to my question -- how much should I
expect to pay for a recore? And does anyone have any
shop recommendations in the San Francisco bay area?

Thanks!

Adam
'70 Spitfire Mk3
'03 Saab 9-3SS